Surety & Fidelity Bonds
Surety and fidelity bonds are necessary for most businesses whether required by local or state mandates, or to provide added protection and indemnification.
Bonds can also play a critical part in your overall risk management strategy, no matter the size of your company.
Commercial Surety Bonds
Commercial surety bonds help ensure performance of an obligation and compliance with statute or court mandated requirements. We provide your business with multiple commercial surety bond options that include, but are not limited to:
- Non-construction performance surety bonds to help ensure fulfillment of contract obligations
- License and permit bonds to meet government-mandated requirements
- Probate and judicial bonds for fiduciaries and civil court proceedings
- Public official bonds for tax collectors, town managers, treasurers & notaries
Help safeguard business assets from fraud and theft with a range of fidelity bonds. Ideal for small and mid-size businesses, our fidelity bond options include:
- ERISA Fidelity Bonds to meet federal statutory compliance obligation for retirement plan assets
- Business Service Bond to protect against loss from employee theft while performing services for others